Sunday, April 7, 2013

Storyboard for video


Title Slide: 1 Attention grabber
 
 
 
 
 
Title Slide: 2
 
How the growth of technology has changed the face of virtual worlds:  clips from Second Life or other virtual worlds
Title Slide: 3
 
 
Creation in virtual worlds
Title Slide: 4
 
  Using virtual worlds
 
 
Title Slide:5
 
Virtual world environment compare to other learning environments
 
Title Slide:6
 
Using virtual worlds in K-12 education:  would the benefits out way the negatives? 
Title Slide: 7 Conclusion
 
Introduction of Keynote Speaker
Title Slide: 8 Resources
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori Ann. I can see that you still have a good amount of work on your storyboard. Remember, a storyboard is not an outline, but should be a visual representation on the images you will use. Now is the time to plan the video elements you will film and the other images you will need!

    Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lori,
    I see that you are off to a good start with your storyboard/video. I have done the storyboards before but I have never done a video. I had to take a training course so I could understand the concepts. I am still a little fuzzy but I will figure it out.

    ReplyDelete